Monday, December 11, 2006

Okay just a quick update.
Remy Ong rocks!
You should have seen his match at about 1 am?
Cant remember the exact timing.
Strike strike strike.
:D



Look at the amount of newspapers that my neighbour have!
Perhaps they're waiting for the rag-&-bone man to come collect it.
Arent they afraid that someone might come & steal it away?

Darn.
Did I mention that I got my hair cut yesterday?
Okay, so I got my hair cut yesterday.
& it seriously sucks!
Im darn pissed off with the hairdresser.
She kept smiling to me throughout.
Argh, she destroyed my hair!
I think I have no face to go out already.
Sue the hairdresser!
But I like my little tail that I have :D



:D :D
P.S, ignore my hand :)

Sorry Weizheng!
Seems like I've forgotten to mention about you yesterday.
Okay, he's afraid of the dark :)

上天的那一声,末能一个人的悲哭。

No comments: